Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Stealing an Idea from a Friend

Okay, I’m going to steal an idea from a friend’s blog. Sorry, but it’s going to help me post more often.

School:
It’s just okay. I have some classes that I really love and some that I really hate. (just ask Emma!) Keeping my fingers crossed that I won’t fail any big tests soon!
Here’s my list:
Love – Art, Gym, History, Language Arts
Hate – Spanish, PLTW, Science, Math

Friends:
I’m realizing that some of the girls in my class who I thought were my friends really aren’t. But that’s how life goes…right? But I’m finding some new friends who I had never considered before, so yeah.

Boys:
Tiny crushes on two totally different guys…but you’re not getting any more information!

Music:
- Mamma Mia Soundtrack (lol Emma)
- Hot N Cold by Katy Perry
- Lots of oldies tunes

Travel:
Not going to Europe this summer, but I’m trying to convince my parents to take me to Monticello sometime this year. I’m also hoping to go to Washington DC with my family for at least a few days (long enough to see all the sights), but we’ll wait and see.

Random:
I’ve been out with a stomach virus for two days. It sucks being out of the loop. And I left my grammar book in my locker (typical me), so I’ll have lots of work to make up when I come back.

No comments: