Thursday, November 10, 2011

I Might Just Cough Up A Lung...

I am sick. It sucks. I can't breathe, I can't sleep, I'm miserable. Pity me. Lol. Just kidding. But, I've still got one nasty cold/fever/something, and today's been the worst so far. It started off as a throat thing, and I've been coughing non-stop since about Monday, and today, it also spread to my nose, so now I'm stuffed up and congested and still coughing. Fun, fun, fun.

Nothing much has been going on all week, considering that I've been sick and all. Just watching some tv, and trying not to cough up a lung. Mom's been working at Sears most nights, and this week, Dad has a lot of meetings and Catered Affairs work (Rebecca called me this morning, asking if I could work tonight...um, no), so Quinn and I are alone most evenings, which isn't terrible. We just sit and have dinner and watch tv. And I've been playing some Words With Friends with Brandon.

Oh, and all those NCSSM people posting pictures of themselves with Colin Firth and/or Emily Blunt...I'm jealous of them. That's so cool. I wish they would have done something like that when they filmed that Leatherheads scene at Hanes. That would have been awesome.

Um, other than that, nothing much going on. Trying to work on our NYC trip stuff. Still haven't talked to Mom about Seminar...there's new pictures floating around, and the set looks gorgeous...but I think I'll talk to her tomorrow since she has off from Sears and she wants to get started on booking tickets soon. Problem is, she mentioned possibly only going to see one show, and then spending Friday with the family members who are coming into the city that morning, so I'm going to have a hard time convincing her otherwise.

I doubt she's going to want to leave Quinn, who I have a feeling is going to be crabby and whiny by that point, with my aunt, and I don't think she'd be all too keen on letting me see it by myself, even if she did drop me off and pick me up right outside the theater. But, maybe if I beg, and plead, and talk about how once-in-a-lifetime this is, and how she doesn't have to get me anything for Christmas or my birthday if she lets me see this show, then just maybe, she'll see where I'm coming from.

Oh, speaking of Christmas, we're also considering going to Buffalo to spend it with my grandparents. Mom thinks it would be a nice thing to do, considering that this will be the first Christmas in quite a few years that my late uncle will not be there, and Matt probably won't be there because of his Marine training, so it'll just be them and AJ, and then my aunt, uncle, and cousins would probably come over. Mom hasn't really decided yes or no about that one, it'll depend on whether she can get off work and stuff, but I think it would be a nice change from our traditional Christmas activities, which, to be honest, are getting kind of boring.

Okay, I'm sorry...it must be my sick-brain or something, because everything I've written has been really random. I think I'm about done anyway...I'll post again soon.

No comments: