Thursday, April 19, 2012

Finally Getting Something Done...

Okay, so I realize it's been almost two weeks since I last posted something. And I know my excuse is always that I've been busy, and this time, I really do mean it. It's been a crazy couple of weeks...

So, we've been cleaning our house. We had a ton of stuff up in the attic that needed to be looked through and gotten rid of, so my mom and I have gone through the Christmas stuff, the Halloween stuff, the Easter stuff, boxes of junk, some of my stuff, and a bunch more. And we're getting rid of a lot of stuff. Quite a bit of it is trash, but we're consigning a lot of the clothes, and making a pile in the garage of stuff we're going to yard-sale. We're doing one on the 28th with my mom's friend/co-worker at her house, so we're carting some stuff over to Lewisville. We'll probably have another one in May at our house, to try and sell what didn't get bought at Jeannie's.

We had a realtor come over last night & look at the house. So, hopefully, we'll get some prospective buyers, because I think my mom wants to move out by the fall. I still need to go through a lot of my stuff, probably put some stuff for the yard sale, some to the trash, consign some clothes, sell some books at Edward McKay, and the list goes on and on. So, I've been busy cleaning pretty much every day this week.

Let's see, what else? Um, we've seen a couple of good movies recently. Johnny English Reborn was, surprisingly, pretty funny, A Dangerous Method was interesting, but kinda anti-climatic, and Tower Heist was just hilarious. Other than that, well, it's really just been the cleaning and the occasional Netflix movie. Quinn's moved his Xbox 360 out to the living room, so he's been playing Skyrim nonstop on the big tv, which is interesting.

I promise I'll get something better written soon, but right now, I'm really tired for some reason, and can't come up with anything to write. :)

No comments: