Tuesday, September 18, 2012

It Feels Like Fall...

So, here we are again...I'm a day early, which is quite surprising, considering my penchant for procrastination. Ooh, I like the way that sounds...penchant for procrastination. Haha.

Anyway, the weather right now is lovely. I was just telling you how much I couldn't wait for fall, and now, it seems (for the moment, at least) that fall is upon us. It is barely reaching 75 degrees in the afternoons, and there have been a few days now (especially over the weekend when we were out running errands in the early part of the day) that I put on my jeans, which made it feel all the more like autumn.

My brother and I went to my dad's for an overnight on Friday, which was fun. We had dinner, came back to my grandmother's, watched tv, went to bed, and then had breakfast, ran errands, and visited with my aunt on Saturday. A lot of fun. On Saturday night, we were back with my mom, and we ended up getting pizza for dinner and relaxing for the evening.

We finished marathon-watching Downton Abbey on Sunday, after running errands in the morning, and going out to Panera for lunch. We made dinner, ate, watched some old episodes of MASH, and then went downstairs, and I managed to pull up the new Downton Abbey episode that had premiered in the UK a couple of hours prior. Tor was the problem the entire time. I downloaded a different program, Expat Shield, and it worked wonderfully, so we are now able to watch them the same day they air in the UK, and not have to wait until January for them to run on PBS in the US. The first episode was so good...I cannot wait for next Sunday.

Today, we basically hung around all day, which was nice, and then my mom came home and we chilled for a bit before taking her to her shift at Chick-Fil-A. Then, Quinn and I came home and got all dressed up (pics below) and headed out to Kingswood Preschool for our photo sculpture appointment. Okay, so we basically scrambled because Quinn decided to lose track of time (as he always does) and started getting ready about five minutes before we were supposed to leave.

Quinn in his outfit.


My outfit.


Together. :)

Anyway, we got there, got our pictures taken, went home, changed out of our clothes, and now, I'm just sitting downstairs, watching the news, and letting Ella out. I'll go pick up Mom at 8:00, and then we'll probably just have dinner and chill out.

Tomorrow, I have to take her into work in the morning, then go over to Shattalon Tire to get the car checked, and then go pick up my packs of contacts from the eye doctor, and then go pick Mom up from work in the afternoon. And then, Quinn and I will go to dinner with my dad, and then I think I probably should do some packing for the beach, since we'll be leaving Thursday afternoon. Ugh, so much to do.

No comments: