School:
Thanks goodness it's Friday! It's been such a long week - too many things to worry about... Projects, tests, essays, assemblies - I'm so glad it's over with! Except for the Modernism Poetry Analysis Essay and finishing my SS test, Monday and Tuesday will be pretty easy.
Books:
I've started reading The Death Collector by Justin Richards. I'm only on the fourth chapter, but so far two people have died (one of which who "came home for tea"), a museum has been broken into, books have been burned, and the curator has lost the last remaining piece of a scientist's diary (which is what the robbers tried to get rid of). It sounds like it's set in industrialist London, but I'm not 100% sure.
Music:
- So What by Pink
- Brother of the Mayor of Bridgewater by The World/Inferno Friendship Society (Okay, I know you've never heard of it, but I like it.)
Random:
I totally sounded like an idiot in math class today! I was reading our history of Neptune, but Robyn had written it (but wasn't at school today). So, I tried to read her report as best I could. I was talking about Neptune's moons and Robyn had listed them, but there were so many and lots of them were just combinations of letters and numbers. I tried to count them really fast as I was presenting, but after a long pause, just said that Neptune had "lots of moons." Everyone started laughing, including me, and I really hope that they just thought it was funny, not because I did something stupid. (I was actually laughing at myself as I typed this entry.)
No comments:
Post a Comment