Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but oh well. The last few weeks have been both fun and boring. Last weekend, I went to the mall and got accessories for my graduation party outfit. We watched Seven Pounds later that evening, which we really liked. On Sunday, I spent over four hours watching Gettysburg, just because I wanted to see it. And albeit way too long, it was a good movie. I realized that the guy who plays Joshua L. Chamberlain is Jeff Daniels, the guy from not only The Five People You Meet in Heaven and Because of Winn Dixie, but The Crossing as well, where he played George Washington. My fave part was the battle at Little Round Top, but that's just my opinion (and actually, that was my favorite part in the book too).
EOG's were really boring. Mr. Bennett wasn't as fun of an administrator as I thought he'd be and our proctor, Mrs. Aves (who I know from the Europe trip last summer) seemed like she really didn't know what she was doing. And then I got a cold and missed two days of school...I went and found a costume for the decades project at the Little Theater, which I didn't like at first, but it's slowly growing on me. So my list of things to do this weekend (and yay, it's 3 days long!): decades project (presenting on Wednesday), canvas for art class, a little bit of math...I think that's it.
Have a great Memorial Day weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment