So today was interesting. Ooh I feel like a recap! (so typical!)
Spanish - read chapters 1 and 2 out loud, did the worksheets that go with it
PLTW - didn't do anything, played around on the Inventor program and West Point Bridge Designer
History - worked on a new EOC review packet (ugh, I can't wait to get it over with tomorrow!)
Lunch - sat with Elizabeth B., Shannon, Will, Robyn, and Sam, it was good to sit with other people for a change (not that I don't like who I normally sit with!)
Science - worked on the project, I accidentally touched the hot glue gun while it was super hot and now I have a stupid blister on my finger
Language Arts - stupid essay stuff, I can't believe Mrs. Allman is seriously making us do that after a week of EOC's and other end of year stuff
Math - reviewed for the Algebra EOC, but I had to leave early because I had to get a wire cut at the orthodontist
Went to the pool, and I'm going to a jewelry show in about half an hour. When I get back, I have to study (haha Ms. Vasili would love me for saying that) for the EOC's and work on my essay for LA.
No comments:
Post a Comment