Unfortunately, I did not have them removed yesterday. The orthodontist decided that I was going to be put back on rubber bands for a month and have this wire thing put on the first few bottom teeth. From what I can assume, the rubber bands are for tweaking the overbite and the wire contraption is for tilting my front bottom teeth back so that they don't hit against my front top teeth. And for the past 24 hours, my teeth have hurt really bad and I'm hoping that they will stop hurting by tomorrow, as my mom and I are going to Bernardin's for dinner, a special treat she had talked about for a while; we were going to go while you guys were on the field trip, but we had to pass on it because of my aunt's baby shower. (The guys will be in Danville for the weekend.)
So my next appointment is August 2nd, at which point I may finally get them off. But until then, we wait...
1 comment:
u can always take tons of tylenol! that's wat i do after getting stuff don 2 my teeth, lol. (tons as in the reccommended serving, not as in ODing. lol.)
Post a Comment