Friday, August 21, 2009

Oriental Trip, Surgery, & Books

I really should have posted this a long time ago, but oh well.

Oriental was so fun! Thanks for giving me something to look forward to at the end of a pretty boring summer. Anyway, kayaking, sailing, biking, and shopping with you guys was so fun! I posted the pics on Facebook - I'll try to figure out how to share them with those of you not on Facebook.

Okay, so Tuesday I went to the oral surgeon for my consultation appointment. Dr. Peoples is really nice. So anyway, the official date for the surgery is Monday Sept. 14th at 9:30am. And I'm not all that scared about the actual procedure, just more about the recovery, but it should all be fine.

I reached my goal of reading 8 books over the summer! Yesterday I finished the last Jeff Shaara book I ordered, then read Death by Denim in about two and a half hours. I think I'm gonna start reading Gone With The Wind in a few days.

Killer summary coming in a few days, since I know some of you are too scared to read the book...the next one in the series, Heartless, doesn't come out until January 2010!

1 comment:

Lila said...

sorry im a scaredy-cat! lol.