Tonight I attended the production of "The Long View" at Mt. Tabor. Among the cast members were Maggie, Alicia, Sarah, and Sofia. It was a really neat play - I loved the way they gave the cast their own time onstage by themselves. Then, we stuck around and watched the production of "Doubt". What a change from "The Long View"! They went from the semi-emotional, large-cast production to the (okay, I'm at a loss of words to describe it), small-cast production in the same night. "Doubt", unfortunately, was pretty boring, and it was a real let-down, considering that it has a fairly good storyline. I need to see the movie version now...
So, all of a sudden, I'm busy. Here's my schedule:
Friday - Reagan/West football game with Sylvia, Aaron S., Chelsea J., Natalie, etc.
Saturday - Whistlestop with mom
Sunday - Watching football with dad (which I know really isn't busy, but whatever)
Wednesday - Halloween party at Patrick M.'s house, which I need to buy a costume for...idk what I'm gonna be able to find last-minute like this...
2 comments:
r u kidding? the entire halloween industry thrives on last minute buys! I'm sure u'll find something great!
oh, btw im not seeing Phantom of the Opera on halloween, I'm seeing Wicked instead which is just as good! lol. i want 2 dress up as the wicked witch and hav my sis dress up as the good fairy (only cuz of our hair colors, lol. im really the good fairy @ our house!) but idk if she's gonna want 2...
I think I'll be able to find something. And yes, Wicked is just as good. And your costume idea is awesome!
Post a Comment