Monday, April 26, 2010

I Have Really Got To Come Up With Some Better Titles For My Posts

So, let me first say that I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while...the fact of the matter is, I've been lazy. Haha. But I'm sure no one cares anyway...

Some things that happened since I last posted:

- I went to Barnes & Noble's on Wednesday, and ended up spending quite a bit of time in there, looking for a book. I had a $25 gift card from Christmas that I still had yet to spend. I found a couple of good books, but they were all only available in hardcover, so I decided to wait until they come out in paperback to save some money. But I found one book in the teen section that sounded semi-interesting, called Waiting for You, so when I get around to it (or really...when I feel like it), I'll start that one. I still have a couple to read from my mom's stack, including, believe it or not, a zombie novel. While we were over in that area, we went into Best Buy so I could exchange my $15 gift card for an iTunes card, since we really don't get much at Best Buy, and I'm a music freak, so the iTunes card will help a lot.

- On Saturday, I went with Emma to see Sylvia perform in Reagan's spring musical, "State Fair", which was really cool. Sylvia did great, as always, and Emma and I had fun chatting before and after the performance. "Our state fair is a great state fair, don't miss it, don't even be late!" Haha...so yeah, we had a hilarious time watching Sylvia, and Nicholas, and James act and sing and dance. Great fun!

- Yesterday, as it was gloomy and all outside, we ordered Sherlock Holmes from our Movies on Demand channel. And it was a really good movie. The quick dialogue mixed with the accents made it a little hard to catch what everyone was saying, but the plot was really cool. The scenes that show how Sherlock Holmes deduces everything were really neat, and we had a great time watching it.

- Today, I got up and went with Mom for a walk at the parcourse, which I'm starting to count as my gym class for homeschool. We try to go at least three times a week, actually, we go there so much that I think I could drive there blindfolded, if that were actually a safe thing to do. Lol. Then, we went to the grocery store to pick up a couple of things. When we got home, I ate lunch, and then worked on my schoolwork, which was fun, except for geometry, but whatever. Then, Mom and I went up to Walgreen's and the gas station, and now I'm messing around on the computer until dinner.

So, I don't think there's anything else noteworthy to post about, so I'll stop here. Maybe I'll come up with some brilliant idea later to post about...haha.

2 comments:

Smallfry said...

Hey!! I saw state fair on Friday, and it was good!!!!! I laughed at Nicholas' solo. And speaking of driving, I have started in-car!!!!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!

Alexis said...

Awesome! Hope you're having fun with it!