Okay, well, here I am again.
I'm kinda blurry on which day I did what, mainly because I'm really tired right now. But, basically, it was a normal week. I watched I Confess one day, which was just an okay movie, and then Mom and I watched Quigley Down Under the next because that was the movie my uncle would always pop in the VHS player anytime someone asked, "Wanna watch a movie?" And I happened to see the VHS tape as I was dusting at my grandparents' house, and so Mom and I found it on Netflix, and streamed it over the Wii.
And to be honest, I was expecting some dumb comedy, just because of how my uncle was. But, it was actually a decent western. Well, it was set in Australia, but whatever.
Anyway, Friday was where things started to get busier. Mom and I ran some errands...and then ended up at the mall at Bath & Body Works, buying handsoap and hot-chocolate-scented candles. And then, Mom, Quinn, and I went to Zoe's for dinner, since my dad was working at Catered Affairs, feeding the football players. And then, we came home, and watched The Lincoln Lawyer, which was good, and that was pretty much it.
Saturday was so busy. I got up, got ready, had something to eat, and then Dad and I left for the football game. We got there, parked, walked to the stadium, signed in, and then went upstairs and clocked in at around 11:30. Then, we went up to the sixth floor, and started prepping the suites and getting the food and drinks ready for the first batch of forty media people from 12:30 to 1:30. And then, we had to change out the food and feed another 100 or so media people at 1:30.
We got all the food out to the suites, and then basically just restocked the media line and kept checking in on the suites. Pretty easy, actually. And then we put cookies and brownies out at halftime, and kept restocking and checking in for the rest of the game. We did get to watch a little of the game itself, whether through the windows or on the tv screens, which was nice. And then, once the game was over, we did our clean-up work and headed down to clock out at around 8:15, so I got in almost nine hours of work. And then, we walked back to the car and went home.
Everyone on our floor is really nice. I've worked with Sharon before, Dad is obviously fun to work with, Tyler is nice, and so is Julian. I got to meet Mr. and Mrs. Wellman, the athletic director and his wife, and they're really nice as well. So, all in all, it's a very cool place to work...one game down, six more to go.
So, after all that craziness yesterday, today has been nice and relaxing. I slept in, and then Mom and I went to the grocery store, and basically have been just chilling for the afternoon. Making enchiladas for dinner tonight, and I have to clean Ella's cage, but nothing much other than that. Except maybe trying to write Aaron a letter, if I'm not too tired...I swear, my arms and legs hurt so bad right now, and I really have no idea why. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment