Alright, so I have officially (okay, maybe not officially, but whatever) made a pact with Sylvia, regarding both of our posting habits. Basically, we're holding each other accountable for one post a week on our respective blogs, and that means good news and bad news for you guys. Good news is that you'll get at least one new post a week. Bad news is that they may be pretty boring.
Anyway, I'm cutting this one close. I posted last Thursday, so I'm six days into my week and finally posting something. Yay for me for not failing on my first week! There's really not much to tell you about, honestly. We ran errands and then went to Mac & Nelli's for dinner on Saturday, went over to my aunt & uncle's for a Labor Day cookout on Sunday, and ran a few errands on Monday.
We did get over to Edward McKay on Saturday, and my mom and I picked up a calculus textbook and a statistics textbook for me, and a electricity/science textbook for Quinn, and she got a book. I ended up combing through the shelves and bought And Then There Were None, by Agatha Christie, because I'd heard it was pretty good. Haven't started it yet, but I will soon. We took a box of my brother's old books to trade in, and ended up getting $40 in trade credit for them, so it basically covered the cost of everything we bought.
I went to the optometrist again today, for a follow-up appointment, and apparently, I have 20/20 vision with the contacts and they fit well and everything. They get blurry every once in a while, and I can't tell if that's because they just shooed me through and didn't really check to see if my prescription needed changing or if it's because my vision really has gotten better, and I'm just so used to the higher power lenses in my glasses. But, anyway, I ordered my six-month supply, and they said they'll call when they come in.
Other than that, I'm just trying to enjoy the last week of summer vacation before we get back into the school stuff. I've just been hanging around, kind of chilling out, which is really nice, actually. We've got a ginormous puzzle that we're working on, but we've gotten all the easy, fun stuff done (St. Basil's Cathedral and the street in front of it) and now, all we have left is the sky, which is really hard, so no one really wants to do it. Lol.
Also, I'm angry at my tv. No, I'm angry at the DVR. It didn't record the second-to-last episode of Pretty Little Liars for whatever reason, so now, I'm stuck, because I need to find somewhere online or whatever to watch it before I watch the finale, which is really hard because ABC Family only posts the most recent episode on their website, and I would really rather not spend $2.99 or whatever it is to buy it on iTunes.
Um, there's really not anything else to talk about. Except movies, because you know we watch a lot of them. The Iron Lady was very good, and Eragon was pretty interesting. Too bad there won't be any other movie versions of the books, because I probably would have eventually gotten around to seeing them.
Okay, I think that's it. But, I'll be back within the next week, because Sylvia's going to hold me to it. Hopefully, I'll have something more interesting to write about for my next post.
2 comments:
You should try mopvideo.com or Hulu for PLL! And I love And Then There Were None! I read it in 6th grade haha it scared me to death!
Mopvideo looks like it has it...thanks. I would have never found it otherwise. :)And I'm glad to hear that you liked it...I love thrillers, so I'm sure I'll love it. And for less than four bucks, if I happen to hate it (doubt it), it wasn't that expensive.
Post a Comment