Saturday, June 27, 2009

I'm Bored...

So this is what I've been doing the past few days...
Went to the pool a few times this week & ended up getting sunburned pretty bad (and it still hasn't gone away!). And I've been working on painting a flowerpot-holder for my aunt (for any of you who saw it at school, it was the pink and yellow wood crate-like thing). But other than that, the guys are in Danville for the weekend, so my mom and I went to dinner at Bernardin's as a special treat. I had the clam chowder, fettucini alfredo with chicken and a banana walnut tartlet for dessert - it was all really yummy! When we got home, we watched Taken, as I had told my mom that it was definitely worth seeing. And today my mom is working at Whistlestop Toy Station, covering for both her co-worker and her co-worker's brother, who are both at the beach. She's working the whole day, which is from 10 am to 7 pm, so I went with her to keep her company. (I'm posting this from the computer in the back room...). I've been reading some new magazines that I bought at Walgreen's last night, a total of three (Quizfest, Twist and Seventeen). I think we may be going to Chili's for dinner, but until then, I've been eating nutella on crackers and drinking water, although I could go next door to Subway and get a soda. But anyways, I can't wait to go home and just relax - preferably before the guys get back on Sunday...

3 comments:

Sylvia♥ said...

Ooh, I watched Taken with my dad!! It was good, wasn't it?

NUTELLA!! xD Hahaha. :)

Alexis said...

Yeah, Taken was awesome!And yes, I have resorted back to my nutella and crackers...I was reminded of sitting at school, having lunch at the booth together!

robyn in space said...

yay-hooray for taken! sorry about your braces by the way; random: I've had bernardin's chicken alfredo and it was quite tasty.