I was at the toystore all day on Saturday (10am to 7pm). I'm getting the hang of using the register now. And so that was a pretty boring day.
Shannon, Elizabeth, and Robyn came over on Sunday. We went to the mall, listened to music, filled out some questionnaires in my "Coke or Pepsi" book, played with Ella, and went to dinner at Chili's.
In the morning, we had waffles, then Robyn left. Shannon and Lizzie came to the pool with me for a few hours, then we came home and had a late lunch before dropping them off at their houses. And I realized how tiring being a host can be - I came home and took a nap afterward.
Then today I went to the orthodontist, where I got my retainers, which actually aren't all that bad, except for the fact that I talk weird with them in. My mom and I went over to the pool for a few hours, and I got burned pretty bad, which was kinda my goal, since the only way I get tanned is to let a sunburn fade into a tan. I've been on the computer (on and off) for the rest of the day, along with doing some reading. My bike came yesterday, so my dad put it together today, but I haven't been able to test it out because of the rain. I also got my t-shirt and earrings, although I may have to send one of the pairs back for a new one cuz the post on one of the nickel ones is way off-center.
So that's pretty much it for today.
2 comments:
thanks again for having us over! I'm sorry that we tired you out : )
Don't be sorry! I had too much fun with you guys!
Post a Comment