Sunday, January 17, 2010

Crazy Week...Crazy Life

I have one crazy life right now, or at least in my mind I do. Let me convince you.

1) Homeschool has been back in session for two weeks now (starting our 3rd week now). I hate geometry, semi-love, semi-hate language arts, and love my checking account simulation. Gonna set up Rosetta Stone soon so I can continue working on my Spanish!

2) Dad is going out of town Thurs. to Sat. He's gonna be in Dallas going over Race for the Cure stuff, so our nice little schedule will be disturbed.

3) Another schedule-disturbance...I'm starting the in-car portion of driver's ed tomorrow (Monday). I'm freaked out, and I swear I'm probably going to crash the car or hit a mailbox or something. I need 6 hours of driver time, and then I can send for my DEC. And then when I turn 15, I can get my permit. So, the instructor is gonna pick me up at 10am, and me and this other girl (who is finishing up her in-car stuff) are gonna take turns driving, for what the instructor says is gonna be about 3 hours. So, and hour and a half to two hours of driving tomorrow, then a few more days after that, and I'll be done!

4) And, my birthday is coming up in two weeks. I still haven't decided what I'm doing celebration-wise. Of course, my idea of a good birthday is just not doing anything celebratory, but I'm trying to be in a good mood.

5) And we're stressing out trying to plan a beach trip. My grandparents (mom's side) usually come down for a week, and we rent a beach house on Oak Island. So, we've got to figure out when, and find a house that will fit us all, and all that good stuff.

So, this is going to be one crazy week for me. Oh, but on the good side of things, my mom changed our phone plan so that I now have unlimited texting...yes!

2 comments:

robyn in space said...

Good luck with your driver's ed! I know you'll do awesome!

Alexis said...

Thanks! Actually, I'm enjoying it, and I haven't crashed yet. I ended up going like 65mph on highway 52 for a few mintues today. Another two days, and I'll be done!