Thursday, January 7, 2010

I Have Writer's Block...

I have writer's block apparently, because I opened the story I had been working on for the past few weeks, and haven't been able to put anything else into it. So, I'm trying to post something here in order to break it; I doubt it will work.

So, I'm randomly tired. I think because I normally don't go to bed until like midnight or 1 in the morning. I've been on a writing binge for the past few months, so I stay up and randomly write stories and poems and things. (And please don't ask me to share...I have no intention of letting others see my work. I always hated turning in essays in language arts, and I think it has carried over into this year.)

Tonight, we went to Goobers 52 for dinner, our excuse being that Quinn and I haven't been out of the house recently. I'd never been to this restaurant before...we'd seen one at Myrtle Beach, but never gone. And guess what? They had my favorite thing in the whole world: fried pickles! No, they don't sound very good, but they are. So, we ate, and then went over to my grandmother's to visit for a little while, and then came home. Ella enjoyed chewing not only my UGG's tonight, but the hem of my dad's jeans as well. And we watched a little of the Alabama/Texas game on tv.

In other news, Heartless, the new book in the Pretty Little Liars series by Sara Shepard, is coming out January 19th! I'm really excited about this one...there was a huge cliffhanger at the end of the last book and I need to know what happens next! So, I'm asking my parents if we can go to Barnes & Noble that day to pick up a copy.

So, yeah, that's my life right now. Nothing much going on, but that's okay. I enjoy peace and quiet sometimes.

Oh, and I hope everyone likes the new background. I may change it cuz the white font on black background is a little hard to read. Let me know if I should change it. [And I finally found a name, not just the standard "Lexi's Blog" thing...so yay!]

No comments: