So I'm bored, and I'm posting because Lanie Pope's weather update is overriding our shows for the evening.
Mom and I got a chance to watch The Godfather: Part II on Friday. It was pretty good, and Robert DeNiro (I think that was the guy, I'm not really sure though) made a convincing young Vito Corleone (the part Marlon Brando played in the original) in the flashback sequences. So I guess it wasn't as disappointing as I thought it would be. The rest of the cast was talented as well - Al Pacino, Robert Duvall, Diane Keaton, etc. were all great. So that's another Oscar winner under my proverbial belt, as well as two of the three Godfather movies...sweet.
But anyway, yesterday went great. Sylvia, Alicia, Natalie, Maggie, and I got together and went to the mall for a few hours. We had so much fun! I ended up buying some room spray from Bath & Body Works and a few shirts from Abercrombie & Fitch. When we finally left, it was almost six, and we went back to my house. We had pizza for dinner and then watched Night at the Museum 2, and didn't fall asleep until 2:30 in the morning. We had chocolate chip pancakes this morning, and then everyone headed home. Overall, it was a very fun night!
Other than that, I haven't been doing much. Working on the Sunday crossword and watching The Blind Side, then just messing around on the computer because I have a feeling that Minute to Win It and Undercover Boss are not going to be shown this evening, due to the storm. But it's no big deal, as I've adopted the "Come on with the rain, I've a smile on my face" attitude, hence the name of the post this evening. (Lyrics from "Singin' in the Rain", if you didn't know.)
Unfortunately, there's not that much else to say, so I guess I'll leave it here, as I listen to the sound of Gene Kelly singing and splashing around in puddles, which happens to be coming from another internet tab where I have the "Singin' in the Rain" sequence pulled up on YouTube just for the occasion. Ah, what a glorious feeling!
2 comments:
OHMYGOD, I haven't read a blog/posted on my blog in forever, but I saw yours the other day and you inspired me to start blogging again! Thanks! (: <33 Sylvia
I think your comment just made my day! I am so glad I inspired you to start blogging again! Btw, I saw your "Dear Logan" blog...you really have an obsession, don't you?
Post a Comment