Whoa...I an so tired. Yesterday and today were tiring, but amazingly fun.
So yesterday, I went over to Target with Mom to get a couple of things, and guess what? I found a purse! And what makes that even better is that it was on clearance for only $10.50! It's more of a tote bag, but it works, and the sand/tan color looks good for spring and summer. So, my day started off wonderfully.
Then I met Sylvia, Emma, and Mayuka at the movie theater to see The Last Song, which was okay I guess. I mean, it had some great emotional power to it, but the whole storyline for me was really overly dramatic. Oh, and Miley Cyrus has the worst teeth ever...I mean, really, can she not fix that ugly crooked front tooth? Ugh. Haha, that was my one rant/complaint for the day.
After the movie, we went over to El Maguey for dinner, and had lots of fun. Then, we went back to Sylvia's house and listened to her play her new guitar. Then, we went downstairs and played Just Dance! on the Wii, where we danced to songs like "U Can't Touch This" and "Hot N Cold", which was awesome. Then, we were about to start watching a movie, when Anita shows up/crashes our party...lol. So we all ran upstairs screaming and goofing off. Then, we played Just Dance! some more until SNL came on, and after that ended, we watched the movie, My One and Only, which was pretty neat. Except I think I was the only one that stayed up to watch the whole thing. But it was cool.
In the morning, we got up and had a wonderful doughnut breakfast, and then Mayuka and Emma left. Anita, Sylvia, and I went on a walk around the neighborhood. When we got back, we played around on Just Dance! some more, and then Anita left, and my mom came a few minutes later.
When I got home, I got cleaned up, and then we went out to dinner at Longhorn Steakhouse to celebrate my dad's birthday. The food was really good, and we all had a good time. Except for everyone screaming at me about "do this" or "turn here" or "watch out" as I was driving, but that's part of the process, I guess. Later in the evening, my aunt and uncle came over for cake & ice cream and presents, which was really fun.
Oh, and I hope everyone likes the new background. I felt like the one I had before just wasn't "me". So, I'm trying this one out for now. Knowing me though, I'll change it within the next few months or something.
1 comment:
I agree about her tooth.
Post a Comment