Saturday, July 11, 2009

Early Riser

My first thought this morning at 7:45 was "why did I wake up this early"? And of course, I don't have an answer because logic would tell me that since I stayed up until 1:30 am, I should wake up when I normally do, around 11 am. But whatever...
The past week has been extremely boring. My only highlight was finishing a 355-page book in 4 days, something I don't think I've ever done before. My mom is supposed to take me to Kohl's tomorrow - I need another pair of shorts, as well as a new set of pajamas, since I've been wearing my longsleeve set for way too long.
Nothing much else to write about...my mom is going over to Whistlestop to man the store, my brother's going with her, and my dad is going golfing with my uncle and some of my uncle's friends later today. Then we're all heading to my aunt & uncle's house for a cookout tonight.
So yeah, I'm kinda bored...obviously.

1 comment:

Sylvia♥ said...

Sweet. :) I love Kohls!