Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Randomness!

Just got back from the mall - I had so much fun. Sylvia makes it so funny! So I had lunch at the food court, and as usual, Chick-Fil-A was good. The only other thing I bought was a mint chocolate chip truffle from Godiva, which is weird for me because I can usually find something to buy at the mall. But I'll be going back with my mom on Thurs. because I need shorts and a set of pjs.
As for the rest of my day, I've been updating my Facebook account and listening to music. I think I may read a little today - I started Killer (the sixth Pretty Little Liars book) last night. I'm glad it's only 350 pages and in large print, as I just read 612 pages of small font in only 4 days... haha, that shows how much I've been doing (or haven't been doing) this summer. I think this is the most I've read in one summer, and it's only been about a month and a half!
So anyway, I'm going to see my new cousin in a little over a week - we're going to stop in New York to see my aunt, uncle, and three of my cousins (all boys) before heading up to Rhode Island to see my aunt, uncle, and their new baby girl. I think we're going to stop at Roadside America on the way back, which, for those of you who don't know, is a roadside attraction where they have a whole mini town set up and there are moving things like trains and ski lifts and every half hour or so, they dim the lights and you watch all the lights in the town fade, while listening to patriotic music. It's a really neat place (I've been there once before).
But for now, I'm at home just about all the time, bored, but always seeming to find something to do...

2 comments:

Sylvia♥ said...

Ah!! Killer's out? Since when???
And that thing about me making it funny... Is that an insult or a compliment? ;)

ROFL, my word verification thing is hyper. xD

Alexis said...

Killer has been out since June 30. I finished it last night and it was awesome. There's a HUGE twist at the end.
You making the trip funny was of course a compliment - you are so fun to be around!