Note to readers: I felt like ranting today, so please excuse my bad mood...
Yep, it's autumn now...I'm not happy about it. My reasons?
The fair - I've never been a fan of going to the fair. I don't like going on the rides (I've never liked rides), so what's the point in going? My parents answer would be: a nice night out together as a family, but all that ever happens is that we walk around, my brother goes on the funhouse mazes, we get something to eat, which is always a disaster because my brother never speaks up if he wants something, so we end up walking all the way back to where we were to get what he wants. Then, we play maybe two games on the midway, grab cotton candy on the way out, and head for the parking lot. So, yes, I hate the fair...
Halloween - Another thing I hate...I haven't been out trick-or-treating in years. We go out, walk the neighborhood, where maybe half the houses are handing out candy, and then walk all the way back home. Not fun, especially with my little bro and mom (who won't even let me ride my bike farther than the next street over by myself). So my Halloween consists of staying at home with my dad.
The only good things about fall are the NFL and Wake Forest basketball games, which I guess balance out the bad things...
Okay, rant's over...sorry but I needed that!
No comments:
Post a Comment