[Yeah, not a very creative title, I know.] Okay, let's see...I had a lot going on the past few days. Which is very unusual for me.
So, on Thursday, I hung around the house all day until my parents got home, and we went over to my grandmother's for dinner. We picked up Arby's, and so we ate roast beef sandwiches and curly fries before watching Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy, and the Community. And that was pretty much all I did that day.
On Friday...well, you know, I actually don't remember what I did on Friday. Which means that it was a normal day.
Saturday I went with Sylvia, Emma, and Anita to the mall, and I had the awesomest time ever. We went into every store imaginable, and I bought a ton of stuff, which I like never do. I bought a t-shirt from American Eagle, a pair of shorts and a top from Wet Seal, three t-shirts from Hollister, and a dress from Delia's. And we had lunch from Chick-Fil-A at the Food Court. I had a really great time, just being with everyone.
On Sunday, I went over to Sylvia's for the afternoon. We watched tv for a while (Disney Channel...I think the movie was called Cow Belles, which I know I've seen before at some point), and then headed over to their neighborhood pool for an hour or so to get some sun. When I got home, I got cleaned up, and then Mom and I went to pick up chicken wings while my dad went for the pizza. You see, the series finale of LOST was coming on, and we wanted to kinda go all out for that. So, we got home, and got settled and spent the next six hours on the couch watching the series recap, then the final episode, and then Jimmy Kimmel's "Aloha to LOST" special. I loved the ending, and now I'm really sad to think that it won't be on anymore. Because it was awesome like that.
Monday we started our finals/exams for homeschool, which was cool. We have a ten-section booklet and a bubble-sheet, and it's great because the sections are timed at between like 15 and 60 minutes long. So none of that boring, "You have two hours to complete fifty questions, and you can't get up until the next stretch break" stuff. We did all the language arts ones first - Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary, Spelling, etc.
Then, we worked on Science and Social Studies, at which point my brother was getting fidgety, and so my mom let him stop, and he'll do the two math sections on Wednesday. I, however, finished my math sections after Quinn left, and so I'm completely done for the school year. Hallelujah for that...I mean, it's not that I don't like homeschool, but it'll just be good to not have a lot of work for a few months. (I'm wanting to finish the poetry unit I started, as well as do some geometry review just to keep myself from forgetting it over the summer.)
Okay, so I think that's it. For now, at least. :)
2 comments:
dare I say it.... Your so lucky!!!!! I have aaaaall my exams coming up, and im so nervous. I start tomorrow with algebra II. Honestly im not to nervous about all my other exams, but algebra II..... ugh. IT is hard for me. Your life sounds so easy.... Can I be home schooled with you? Just kidding, idk if I could handle it. Well Today is my last normal day ever, before exams start. Gonna be fuuuuuuuuun.........
That's funny...cuz I can't wait for Algebra II. I absolutely hated Geometry, so I'm ready to get back into algebra next year. BTW, I hope you enjoyed your last normal day before exams!
Post a Comment