Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Blog Changes

Yes, I changed the background...again. Because I'm very indecisive like that. But I think it fits the blog name better, so whatever. Let me know if the animation (the blinking stars) gets annoying or distracting or anything, cuz that was the only thing that I was concerned about when I changed it over.

I changed my icon/profile picture, too, although it's the same picture as before, just better colors, instead of that pinkish-purple monstrosity I had before. And I had one heck of a time choosing the new icon, too. Why? Well, let's just say that Picnik is my new obsession, and I spend way too much time on there making icons. Like these... [I think if you click on them, you can see them more clearly...]






Top row is Fred & Ginger, next row is Gone with the Wind. Third row is random ones from The Adventures of Robin Hood, Romeo & Juliet, A Streetcar Named Desire, Of Human Bondage, and It's Love I'm After. And a couple of Criminal Minds ones after that...
Yep, I have way too much time on my hands. The hardest ones are the black and white ones, cuz sometimes I just don't know what to do with them, but whatever. I was originally thinking of doing one for each movie I've seen, but then I realized how hard it would be to find pictures or screenshots of some of the very early ones, so it just became a sort of time-waster, but a fun time-waster in my opinion. Gives me something to do when I get bored, which is pretty much all the time. Haha.
Well, I think the pictures screwed up my formatting, cuz now I can't separate the paragraphs. Awesome. So, that's going to have to be it for the night. Maybe a new post tomorrow, though! :)

No comments: