Oh, wow, I am so horribly lazy. I haven't posted in forever! But, in truth, there hasn't really been much going on anyway, so it's not like I've had anything important to blog about.
- We ordered the homeschool stuff on Tuesday, and it had already arrived, so...ugh. Mom says that we're starting this coming Tuesday, which is...ugh. It's not that I don't like homeschool, I just hate school in general. Haha.
- My mom got her skydiving video in the mail a few days ago, and I think if she watches it anymore, the DVD player is going to go on strike. But, I have to admit, it's really pretty funny seeing my mom scream like a little girl as she tumbles out of the plane...haha. There's one part in the free-fall where's she mouthing "Oh my god, this is SO COOL!!!", which I found especially hilarious.
- We (as in my dad, my mom, and myself, because Quinn never does anything around the house) ended up spending our whole day today (Friday) cleaning the garage, because it's become a nasty, dirty, messy, well...mess in there. So, we did some cleaning and rearranging and stuff, which was neat, but it was extremely hot. But whatever. It looks a whole lot better now.
- We just watched a movie called Enemy At The Gates, which we ordered from Netflix and was pretty good. Jude Law and Ed Harris play Russian and German, respectively, sharpshooters, whose mission it is to kill the other during the siege and fall of Stalingrad in 1942/43. Good movie, neat concept...
This weekend, my job is to read up on as much fantasy football stuff as possible, seeing as Dad has asked me to partner with him in the other league he's competing in. This one is just a bragging rights league, as opposed to his other league, where you get a cash prize if you win, which is good because if I give him the wrong advice on who to put in, it's not like it's going to cost him the season.
And on Sunday, Sylvia and Anita might be coming over to the pool, but 'might' is the operative word here. Seeing as Anita's going to be coming back from Tennessee and, well, I don't know what Sylvia's plans are, but whatever.
And I have to figure out how to make a copy of Mom's skydiving video, so that she can send it to my uncle. Oh, and one for her co-worker, and one for her, so that she doesn't destroy the original from overusing it. Lol.
But, really, that's it for now. Hopefully, I'll have something more interesting for the next post! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment