Which wouldn't have bothered me as much...except she actually had to stand there and describe just how bad she thought my hair smelled. Which as a semi-insecure teen, is not the most pleasant experience. So, I kinda flipped out at her, and she kinda flipped out at me, and we went to bed. Until about five minutes later, when she comes back in, and apologizes, and I apologize, and now it's all good. But, I thought I'd preserve this moment...haha.
So...anyway, now that I'm done ranting, I thought I'd just let everyone know that I did indeed get a pair of boots on Monday, although they weren't what I had originally planned on getting. The slouch ones at Belk were like half a size too big, so we went looking elsewhere, but couldn't really find anything that looked as good. So, we stopped in Payless, and I ended up finding this cute pair of black boots, that almost look kinda biker-chicky, but kinda not. But I like them, and so now I have a pair of boots for the fall and winter. :)
And Monday night, Mom and I watched Nine, which was pretty good. We both wish that it would have been a real musical, instead of just the sequences being inside his head. But, it was really neat to see, because all the main spots were filled with big names - Penelope Cruz, Marion Cotillard, Kate Hudson, Nicole Kidman, Fergie, Judy Dench, Sophia Loren, etc. Kate Hudson's number was, in my opinion, the best of all of them...it was just so fun.
But anyway, tonight was kinda a boring night. We watched our normal news/Wheel of Fortune/Jeopardy line-up, and then I brought out my laptop, and we re-watched last season's finale of Criminal Minds online, since they weren't replaying it on TV. And I have to say that I forgot how creepy Tim Curry's character is...*shudders*.
So, I thought I'd post the two videos I've made from episodes of Criminal Minds. The first one is set to "Secrets" by OneRepublic, the second to "Hands of Time" by Rachel Diggs. (You know, if I wasn't so shy and insecure and all, I'd totally get a YouTube account to post these on...maybe if I get the courage to, I'll sign up. Just maybe.)
So, yeah, that's pretty much it. My grandmother is coming over tonight, and we've got the Criminal Minds season premiere, which I am really excited for. (Can't you tell? Lol.) But that's pretty much it right now...
No comments:
Post a Comment