Tuesday, July 26, 2011

More Babysitting...

Okay, basically this post is just going to be a recap of today, but whatever.

So, I got up at 5:15 this morning, got ready, had breakfast, etc. Mom left for work, and then I left a few minutes later. I drove to Lewisville/Clemmons, and then started my babysitting. I had both Maddie and Nathan for the morning, which was basically watching some tv and the Frosty the Snowman dvd, fixing breakfast (frozen mini pancakes for Maddie, and a granola bar for Nathan), getting them dressed. Then, we played some games (Go Fish, Crazy Eights, Guess Who, etc), and then I got Nathan ready to be picked up for camp.

One of their friends came and picked him up, and then I washed the breakfast dishes. Maddie and I made foam craft things (see pic for my two creations) and then got ready to go to the pool. We swam for a little while, then got lunch (I had pizza again, although it wasn't as good because we were in such a rush to eat and get home). We headed home, and we both changed out of our suits and got ready for Maddie's dad to pick her up for camp. And that was basically it.


I drove home, texted Mom to tell her I arrived safely, and then I settled into my room. Quinn was still asleep when I came home at 12:45, so I just sorta chilled. And I ended up watching a movie on YouTube, The Search for John Gissing, which was actually pretty good. I was really watching it just for Alan Rickman (I think this is one of my phases where I watch a ton of films with one actor/actress in common...), but, I kinda got sucked into the movie itself. Two videos: the end credits, with all the cast dancing, and a couple of hilarious bloopers.






So, anyway, I finished with that, then Mom came home, and we dropped the truck back off at my aunt's. And then, I really just sat around until dinner. We watched the news and some tv, and Dad and I worked on the crossword. And the two of us watched a little bit of The Proposal, before I went downstairs to let Ella out. And that was really it for the evening.

Nothing much going on over the next few days...just chilling out.

No comments: