So, Wednesday was...normal, I guess. Chilled out at the house, watched the latest Pretty Little Liars, Mom got home, we made dinner, Dad came home with my grandmother, we had dinner, watched some tv, took my grandmother back home (where I got to look at a portrait that her art teacher had made of her when she was my age...it was quite beautiful). And basically chilled for the evening.
Thursday...well, normal, too. I sat around for a while, and then decided to try watching a movie on YouTube, one called An Awfully Big Adventure. Another Alan Rickman film...I swear I don't know why...I also realized he was in Sweeney Todd, which I've totally seen before, but I am totally watching again, because it's crazy cool. But, anyway, I started into it, and I found a ton of connections to Harry Potter. Okay, so the main character, Stella, is abandoned as a baby and grows up living with her aunt & uncle, Lily and Vernon. She works in a theater company run by a man named Potter, played by Hugh Grant, who I think looks very much like Harry Potter in this scene...the scarf, the glasses...
Alright, enough with the movie crap. Anyway, the rest of Thursday was just like any other night. Chilling out, watching tv, letting Ella out, etc. I bought a couple of songs from iTunes, World of a King by David Mead, and In Demand by Texas.
Today was good. I got up, chilled for a little while, had lunch, then Mom came home. We ran a couple of errands...one to the bank, so I could make a deposit, and then to Lowes for some ingredients for a crab salad thing we were making for dinner, which didn't turn out all too well. In the end, we had to doctor it up with some cocktail sauce before we put it into the pita pockets.
My other big task for the day was cleaning my room, which I sorta finished. I didn't do a whole lot, just tidied and dusted, but I kept telling myself I'd do it over the weekend, and then the weekend would go by, and it wouldn't get done. So, I worked on it this afternoon, and it looks better now. A little less messy. I needed to clean it anyway (I really hadn't straightened anything since before we went to Buffalo), but my aunt might be coming down next weekend, so it was good that I got it clean now, before it gets busy. If she decides to come, that is.
And other than that, we watched some tv, and I let Ella out, and that was pretty much it. On the agenda for the next few days...not much. I know I have to go shopping for some clothes (pants & shoes especially) for the Catered Affairs job, but that doesn't have to be done right away. Um, I think the only thing on the calendar is going to the DMV sometime this coming week so I can get my 6-month restrictions lifted, but that probably won't be until Wednesday or Thursday.

No comments:
Post a Comment