Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Come On, Take The Money And Run...

So, back again. And it's August already...where has my summer gone?

Anyway, the weekend was good. Watched Red Riding Hood, which was interesting. Cleaned Ella's cage. Laid around the house. Did basically nothing, which felt amazing.

Monday was nice. Watched Star of Midnight, with William Powell and Ginger Rogers, which was cute, but I missed, like, the last two minutes of it because it ran over the time period I had set it to tape for. But, I got the idea. Chilled the rest of the afternoon, then Mom came home. We had dinner, and then Mom and I flipped the rug/carpet in my room, because instead of it being lime green, it was starting to turn this sorta nasty green from walking on it for however many years I've had it. And then, I let Ella out and pretty much went to bed after that.

Today was cool. I got up, got ready, watered the plants, then came inside, messed around on the computer, had lunch, washed the dishes, and then went downstairs. I've been in this really creative sort of mood, so a couple days ago, I decided to start on a project. Which happens to be making shrinky-dink jewelry. So, I've been planning and thinking and today, I got started on the actual drawing. I've got one piece (of two...it's going to be this sort of layered pendant type thing) drawn out in pencil, but I still have to color it in, and do the whole other piece as well. My inspiration/design for this whole thing? Harry Potter. I'll be sure to post pics once I get it finished, but that most likely won't be until sometime next week.

Why next week? Because tomorrow, I am going to be busy...going to the DMV to get my restrictions lifted, then dinner with my grandmother. Thursday, my aunt, uncle, cousins, and some of their baseball friends are coming into town. The oldest of the three boys (my cousin) is in a baseball tournament at App State this weekend, so he and my uncle and the baseball friends will be going up there that evening, and my aunt and the two other cousins will be staying here in Winston. All of us are going up to see their game on Friday though. And I think they won't be leaving for home until Monday or Tuesday. Speaking of Monday, I'm going to the Catered Affairs orientation that evening, which should be cool. I'll be interested in seeing whether or not my height catches people off guard...haha.

Oh, as for the rest of today (Tuesday), it was good. Mom came home, we ran a few errands, chilled for a while, had dinner, visited with my aunt who stopped in for a chat, watched some tv...Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy, Wipeout, and then this new show called Take the Money and Run, which was really cool, except for the wimpy brother breaking down and telling the detectives where the money was just so he could go home...what a baby. Anyway, then I let Ella out, and watched Pretty Little Liars, and that's basically it.

Okay, so that's all I've got for now...maybe another post sometime this week.

No comments: