Saturday, November 10, 2012

Has It Really Been A Week Already?

Ugh, where is my life going to? Another week gone by, and since when is it November? What is going on?

Anyway, I'm still doing this whole working thing. I'm tired...I've been putting in 12-16 hours a week for six weeks now, and it's starting to wear me down. Not much, but just enough where blogging takes a backseat to getting some sleep or kicking back on the couch for the evening. I've made more milkshakes than I can count, especially since Monday when we started selling the peppermint chocolate chip shakes again.

I've already seen a couple people I went to Hanes with (Maggie, Caroline, and Christine), and Mrs. Hudspeth was in last week. I've also seen my neighbor from down the street. And I've seen my mom's co-worker Jeannie out the drive-thru window.

Today was crazy, though. I went in at 11:30, worked the dining room until 2:00, took my break, worked the front-line register, restocked some stuff, checked on dining room, worked front-line, and then got asked to stay late because one of the guys was coming in late, so I worked front-line, did some bagging, some drive-thru window, some dining room, and then got to go home at 6:00 instead of 4:30 when I was scheduled to leave, but Jessica was so thankful that I stayed. She said I saved the day...lol.

Anyway, so I came home, had barbeque sandwiches for dinner, and then watched a little tv, cleaned Ella's cage, and then chilled out. Poked around on Ebay, and realized that I probably should make an account and get to selling my old Bitty Twins dolls and outfits, since they're all retired, and I could probably get close to retail price on all of them, especially with Christmas coming up.

Um, other than that, not much going on. Except trying to plan for our New Year's trip up to my aunt & uncle's in NY, and I have got to start looking at Broadway shows. And making a Christmas list. And getting that stuff up to Ebay. And cleaning my room. And...ugh, I've got so much to do.

No comments: