Sunday, April 26, 2009

Away From Home

So I finally got my laptop hooked up at my grandparent's house. We were having issues with the wireless router, but it's all good now.
Here's what I've been doing for the past few days.
Thursday - Got on the road about 4 pm, ate dinner ate Shoney's (I had fish & chips), got a hotel at around 10:30 pm.
Friday - Had chocolate chip mini-muffins for breakfast, got to Buffalo at noon, ate at Frank's (I had beef on weck, kinda like a northern version of a roast beef sandwich), helped my grandmother with favors for the baby shower, and watched Gran Torino, which was neat.
Saturday - went my aunt's baby shower, then came back and had dinner with my aunt/uncle, grandparents, my mom, my uncle, one of my cousins and one of my other aunts. We had pizza from this place called Grasso's, which was pretty good.

And now I'm sitting here, half-watching professional bowling, typing this entry and my notes from history class. I think we're going to try to get together with my cousins, Sarah and Julia, for dinner, a movie, or a mall trip. It's nice being away from my dad and brother for a little while, but I miss Ella!

No comments: