"If I could fall into the sky, do you think time would pass me by, cuz you know I'd walk a thousand miles if I could just see you tonight..." -Vanessa Carlton
Thursday, April 2, 2009
The Death Collector
So as you know, I've been reading The Death Collector by Justin Richards. I had read up to page 110 in homeroom on Tuesday and started reading it again at about 11:30 last night. Believe it or not, I actually stayed up until 2 am to finish the book (320 total pages, so I read 210 pages last night). And let me tell you, it was awesome! Probably one of the best books I have ever read. The first part of the book was confusing because of the fifty bazillion characters I had to get to know, but once I got into the heart of the book, I just couldn't put it down. And I finally understood the first line: "Four days after his own funeral, Albert Wilkes came home for tea," but you'll have to read the book to find out how it makes sense. (Because of the many things going on in the book, I would suggest reading it instead of having me try and explain it to you, but I will try if you want me to.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment