Tuesday, April 7, 2009

iTunes

Don't know why I'm even writing about this. I bought a few songs on iTunes cuz I got a $25 gift card from my aunt for my birthday (I know, kinda pathetic that I haven't used it until now, but I was using the money on another gift card from Christmas until today).

I bought:
- Mamma Mia soundtrack (Emma & Anita know how much I love that movie!):
Voulez-Vous, Take a Chance on Me, Our Last Summer, Super Trouper

- Taylor Swift:
You Belong With Me, You're Not Sorry (CSI Remix)
(Yeah for those of you who don't know, Taylor Swift was on an episode of CSI, where her song You're Not Sorry was featured and she actually got to play a dead character, which she said were both dreams of hers.)

So I'm sitting here with my iHome on, iPod hooked up and on shuffle mode, occasionally singing along with my horrible voice! I still can't believe it's a school night. I finished my math homework during class, so I don't have anything else to do! It feels so weird not having my poetry journal with me anymore; I really didn't want to turn it in, it was that much fun!

No comments: