Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday

So I sat around my grandparent's house last night, listening to my grandmother, my mom and two of my aunts trying to convince my cousin that she should go to either St. John's or Niagara University because she received full 4-year scholarships at each of them. But of course Katie has her heart set on Bob Jones University (in SC, near Furman University), a Christian college with a bad reputation. So all night, I was listening to screaming from both sides of the equation. And I think I'm siding against Katie.
We're going to Niagara On The Lake at one-ish today. It's a cute little town with lots of shops and restaurants, so I'll be having fun while you guys are in school. Oh and have fun on the field trip tomorrow. I'll be texting you!

1 comment:

Sylvia♥ said...

Ooh! I've been to Niagara On The Lake! The ice cream there is yummy.. :]