Sunday, April 5, 2009

Night Owl

I love being up late at night...But anyways here's a recap of the past few days.

Thursday - I already posted for Thursday, so this is a recap of that night. Quinn's friend, Jackson, came over and spent the night. I ended up staying awake long enough to finish watching Saving Private Ryan with the two of them. It was at least 1:30 am by the time the movie wrapped up.

Friday - I woke up at 10-ish and played on my computer until lunchtime. My dad brought us Chick-Fil-A, which was good as usual. Then, I let Ella run around in the playroom for a little while, before going to Target with my mom. I bought a small plastic carrying case for my shampoo, body wash, etc., as I think my brother has been using my stuff. So now I keep all of my toiletries in my room, which is a pain in the butt, but there's no other option. After returning from Target and eating dinner, I went into my room and watched TV until about 3 am before going to sleep.

Saturday - I woke up pretty late (maybe 11-ish) and watched a few hours of TV out in the living room, while my parents and brother went about their daily activities. I went into my room to finish my math homework, which I think the lesson is pointless. And I don't understand why Ms. Vasili has to give us weekend (or in this case, break) textbook homework and classwork worksheets. I then turned to working on my poetry journal, which I am very sad to be ending. I think I will make a point of continuing after Mrs. Allman grades and returns them, as I am only about halfway through my 100-page journal. I then went downstairs to let Ella out, which was fun at first. She was really spazzy today, jumping everywhere and literally bouncing off the walls. But then she started chewing on the floor molding and the wall itself, tearing off the paint. I had to take clear packing tape and cover the spots that she had started chewing because she was gradually making the spots larger and larger. But she kept chewing, and so as I pushed her away from the wall, she started growling at me, which she never does. She nibbled at my hands as usual, but as I got more forceful with her, she actually bit me hard enough to draw blood! At this point, I was getting really annoyed, so I picked her up and put her back into her cage. I then bandaged my finger and went out into the living room to watch Australia with my mom. It was pretty good, except for the fact that it was way too long, almost 3 hours! Then, I went into my room, wrote some song lyrics into my poetry journal and proceeded to type this really super long entry for my blog! (An ode to Robyn's super-long entry! lol)

And now it's almost 2 am and I'm honestly not that tired. I'll probably get to sleep at like 3 or something.

No comments: