Okee-dokee, so this week has been fun. Basically, my week consisted of a few movies, some extra sleep, lots of washing dishes, and quite a bit of pink ribbon-making. A little boring, but I had fun anyway.
Tuesday was one of the more exciting days. I watched a couple of movies, washed the dishes, and hung out until Mom came home. Then, we went out to Borders to get the last book in the Pretty Little Liars series, Wanted, which had been released that day. But, of course, Borders either didn't have it, or they couldn't figure out where it was in the store. So, we left without a book, and went over to Party City to return a couple of things. Then, we went over to Barnes & Noble, and guess what? I found Wanted right away...simple as that. So, remind me not to shop at Borders ever again. Haha.
That night, the Pretty Little Liars tv series started in ABC Family, and the first episode was really good. The casting though was just okay...there were a few people who looked too similar, and some whom I had pictured looking very different from the actresses that portrayed them for the tv series. But, overall, it was nicely done, and I look forward to next week's episode.
Wednesday, we had dinner with my grandmother in the evening, and then Dad and I watched the Flyers/Blackhawks game, and were really disappointed when the Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup. But, such is life. While the game was on, I read, and finished, Wanted, which was amazing. The author did a great job of wrapping things up, and there were some scary twists and turns throughout the whole thing, which made for a great read.
So, today, I did the dishes and made ribbons and had lunch, and then got ready to go out with Emma, Sylvia, and Anita. Aunt Lynne picked me up, and drove me over to Carmike, and the four of us watched Letters to Juliet, which was really cute. The scenery was beautiful, and it makes me totally want to go to Verona. The cast was great, and the sets were so pretty, even the indoor stuff was really cool. (And of course, what poster do I see in the secretaries room but one for the 1936 Romeo and Juliet movie, the only R&J adaptation I've ever seen...of all the R&J movies that have been made, that one's on the wall...lol.)
And there were some really funny lines. The whole Patricia ordeal, and subsequent explanation, was hilarious. And then Charlie falling out of the vines just as he's about to kiss Sophie on the balcony was just classic. And there were a ton more. But anyway, it was really cute, and we all enjoyed it. Then, we went over to Coppolla's for dinner, and had a great time eating and talking and laughing and just having fun.
When I got home, I worked on some more pink ribbons and am now letting Ella play as I type. Tomorrow, Mom, Quinn, and I are going to Olive Garden for lunch, and I'll probably be making some more ribbons. I have to get up early (as in 3:30 am) on Saturday, since I'm going with my dad to Raleigh to watch their Race for the Cure.
No comments:
Post a Comment