Monday, June 28, 2010

Today's Big Adventure

Haha, boy do I have some story to tell today. This will probably be a short post, but I wanted to get this up while the details were fresh in my mind.

So, I went to the pediatrician's office today. Why? Cuz I apparently have some sort of lump on my abdomen...that my mom noticed yesterday. And that I really hadn't noticed on me for whatever reason. So, anyway, Mom took me over to the pediatrician's, and long-story-short, the doctor really doesn't know what it is. Either it's my rib (which makes zero sense to me because that would mean it's protruding more on one side than the other) or it's some sort of fat pocket/cyst thing on my rib. But whatever...apparently, it's not dangerous or anything, so she said just to come back if it gets bigger or starts to hurt. But, while we were there, Mom asked about Gardisil (idk how you spell it) and so I got my first shot of three. And now, my shoulder area around the injection site is stiff. But whatever.

So that was my big adventure for the day. Other than that, Mom and I went to the grocery store, and then we came home and had dinner and watched television. And now I'm letting Ella run around. We have a bit of a crazy week, with appointments and stuff, and then Sylvia's birthday party on Thursday. But, you know, I kinda like crazy weeks...they make me feel important for whatever reason.

Haha, like I said, a short post. But this is really what I should be doing, instead of these super-long posts that I've been doing...

3 comments:

Sylvia♥ said...

PSSST! It's not TECHNICALLY a party because I wasn't allowed to tell people it was for my birthday... You guys just kind of figured it out when I said cake. xD

Sylvia♥ said...

Oh, and sorry about your lump thing. :( At least it's not dangerous, though!

Alexis said...

That's true...but still, how could anyone miss the connection? You just happened to invite a few people to the pool on your birthday? Lol.

And yeah...it kinda scared me for a minute cuz my mom was all like, "What's that?" and kept worrying about it...typical Mom. But whatever.