Monday, October 11, 2010

This Is How Bored I Was Today...

Okay, short post, but I just wanted to show you how utterly bored I was today...and no, I am not vain. Just bored, and really wanted to see what I could do with my hair now that it's actually long enough to style different ways.

Normal hair.


With sunglasses.


Swept to the side.

Parted far to the side (& clipped in place).

Parted to the side, clipped in place, and clipped up.

Random one...and probably the only one that's not blurry. Because my camera phone sucks...

And man, I wish I could actually handle contacts, because the glasses, even though they don't really look that bold and drastic, really change the shape of my face. But, I'm weird about things touching my eye...maybe I'll get over that soon. :)

Okay, stupid post, but whatever...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah!!! You are awesome. Just sayin.

Alexis said...

Aw, thanks. You're awesome, too! :)