Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Well, I Take It Back, I Guess...

Well, I guess my YouTube account is staying where it is for the time being. It hasn't been deleted...of course, I've read that it could takes days, weeks, or even months to delete, depending on where you are in the line of deletions. So, I'm just going to keep uploading videos, and so I'm hoping that if I'm still logging in, YouTube will assume that I don't want to delete my account anymore. And all of this because I got a comment on my video. I'm such an idiot...

So, I'm in the process of uploading my Top Hat - Crazier tribute right now, and then we'll see how it goes. My channel views and upload views are all screwy now, but I guess I don't really care anymore. I'm trying this "don't worry, be happy" approach. Haha.

Anyway, back to more interesting things...I have no life. Lol. School and that's basically it, except for the usual dinner with Granny tonight. Which was good...Mom made beef stroganoff, which we don't have very often, so it was really, really good. And then after Dad and I dropped her back off at her house, my Dad randomly decided to stop at Food Lion for something sweet, which turned out being Frosted Flakes.

And then we watched Criminal Minds, which was good, and now, I'm down here letting Ella run around as usual, and I'm pretty bored.

Um, what else can I talk about? Ooh, fave songs at the moment: So Happy I Could Die by Lady Gaga, Welcome to My Life by Simple Plan, Happy Ending by Mika, Last Friday Night by Katy Perry, What If by Colbie Caillat, and about a bazillion others, but I'm going to stop there because I could go on forever.

And Everybody's Fine was so good. Sad, but good. The Lovely Bones just came from Netflix, so we'll probably watch that this weekend, since we've got tv shows Thursday and Friday, but whatever.

And ugh, I'm rambling again, so I'm stopping right here, and not posting again until I have something better to talk about.

No comments: