So, I'm kinda bored right now, as usual with me...haha.
Um, I've had some fun this week. Mom and I went to the mall on Friday to exchange her sneakers, and we ended up going into American Eagle to look at the black jeggings, because photo sculptures are coming up soon, and we need to be thinking about our outfits for this year. And Mom knows that Quinn wants to do green, and doesn't like jeans, so she wanted me in a pair of black pants.
So, I ended up getting a pair of black jeggings, and I think we're pairing that with my black boots, a purple cami, and my long, black knit cardigan for photo sculptures, with whatever Quinn is going to wear. So, we did that, and went out to La Carreta that evening when Dad got home, and had a nice meal, and then went over to my grandmother's to visit. And then we came home and watched tv like we always do.
And on Saturday, Mom and Quinn went with Aunt Lynne to the New River Bridge for Bridge Day, which is the one day of the year where they close the bridge and let jumpers parachute off of it. So, they got up early and ended up spending most of the day up there walking and hiking and all that good stuff. I figure I can go next year when Dad comes with us.
Speaking of Dad, he had a Wake Forest soccer(?) game to go to for Susan G. Komen, since October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month (hence all the pink stuff you're probably seeing everywhere), and so, I got to spend a couple of hours of that evening alone, which was cool. I ended up watching a silent film that I had recorded, and just sat around and watched tv until everyone got home. We ended up watching Fool's Gold again, which is the cutest and funniest movie starring Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson. And then, I cleaned Ella's cage.
Today was rather fun as well. I got up, and had a doughnut and worked on the crossword puzzle, and then Mom and I went to the grocery store. And then I came home, and worked a little more on the puzzle, and then Mom and I went out and picked up some chicken wings for dinner, and we had those, and now, I'm just kinda killing time until eight when we watch Prince of Persia, and then I'll take Ella out afterwards, and then comes Monday...blegh.
I'm slowly uploading my videos to YouTube. I'm trying to pace myself by only uploading one every Wednesday and one every Sunday, so that I don't end up uploading them all at once and then having nothing to upload for a while. So, yeah...
No comments:
Post a Comment