Thursday, January 13, 2011

Another Short Post...

Okay, so I've been a bit negligent in my blogging duties...but whatever. Here I am now...

So, nothing much has been going on this week. Monday and Tuesday were pretty normal, except for all the snow and stuff. Mom and Dad were home on Monday, which was different, and so we just kinda chilled...

On Wednesday, I didn't do anything until the evening. Dad and I went to the Wake/Maryland basketball game, and it was really bad. Wake played horribly...so horribly that my dad and his seatmate were yelling at the Wake coach (can't spell his name...Bzdelik? Something like that...) from our seats upstairs. And we saw Anita on the jumbotron...again.

Today was fine, too. Normal...which is fine. I'm trying to figure out how to work my new video editor, Sony Vegas, which is what I did most of today, after I did my homework. We had spaghetti and meatballs for dinner, and then watched Winter Wipeout and CSI: NY from Friday, and then let Ella out.

Tomorrow should be a little better. Mom and I are going to the bookstore to get A Tale of Two Cities, because I need that for school next week. But, that's pretty much it.

Wow, I come on here to blog, and I can't even think of anything to say...this is going to be a super-short post again. Is this even worth posting? Eh, I'll do it anyway, cuz I'm cool like that. Haha.

No comments: