So, I hope everyone's New Year started off wonderfully. Mine pretty much has.
Really, I've just been sort of hanging around. On Saturday, Mom and I went to Enchanted Cottage and just looked around and picked up a couple of things...glitter pens and letter stickers for me. Because I was bored. And that was pretty much it...or at least what was important anyway.
I don't remember when we did, but I forgot to mention that we watched Up In The Air at some point this weekend, maybe Friday or Saturday night. But, whatever the date, it was a pretty good movie. I didn't think it was going to be very good, but actually, it was neat. I liked the plotline, and the characters, and all that, and overall, it was a good movie to see.
So, today, Mom and I went to the grocery store in the morning, and then Dad and I went to the Wake basketball game versus Gonzaga, which Wake lost, but whatever. And we kinda got on camera...well, sorta. Our section was the Meltdown promo section, but we weren't one of the ones with gift cards under our seats, and the cameras didn't really highlight specific people anyway, but whatever.
And then, we came home, and I chilled for a while, and actually took a short nap for whatever reason. When I got up, we ordered subs (or, in Quinn's case, lasagna) from Frank's, and I drove Mom and Quinn to pick it up. And we came home, and ate, and watched Disney Channel, which Quinn had on. And then, I let Ella out and chilled down in the basement. And Emma and I had a wonderful discussion on Facebook...love you, Emma. :)
Well, tomorrow is going to be pretty much back to normal. Mom and Dad will be at work, which means I can get back to my normal routine. Of course, that means back to full homework schedule, but whatever. Mom and I need to head back out to Enchanted Cottage tomorrow afternoon...well, technically just to Casanova's, the coffee shop next door, for fudge...my dad gave his holiday gifts at work too late (one of his co-workers was already on vacation), so he needs more fudge, which is what he gave away to everyone else.
Anyway, that was a bit of a long story...haha. Not that I have much else to talk about. Just trying to get a few get-togethers going for the next few months, and trying to stay sane. Lol. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment