First of all, Happy New Year, everyone!
Okay, so I thought this pic was cute, seeing as I'd just seen Holiday Inn and all. Anyway...
So, my first thing on the agenda is my recap of the past day or so. Last night, we went out to Tokyo Japanese Steakhouse for dinner, which was really nice. We determined that we hadn't been there since my birthday celebration almost a year ago...wow. So, that was cool.
Today, I went out on an errand run with Mom to the post office, the mall (we needed calendars), the bookstore, to lunch, and then to the bank. And then we went to my aunt's house to celebrate her birthday and then over to the grocery store. And then we came home and cooked dinner while I finished my homework...I finished Emma by Jane Austen today...great book.
We hung around and watched the news and Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy while we waited for dinner to finish cooking. Then, we ate, and watched a couple of Criminal Minds reruns, seeing as there was nothing else on, and then I went downstairs to let Ella out while I watched the performances on the first part of the New Year's Rockin' Eve special.
And then we watched the news for half an hour, and then flipped to CBS for Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve, and watched the performances and counted down to the new year, and then toasted with sparkling grape juice. So, we all sat down and chilled and watched the performances for a while before heading to bed.
So...recap over, and here's my short list of New Year's Resolutions...that I may or may not keep...you know me. :)
1. Spend more time with family and friends
2. Exercise more often.
3. Be a better person (okay, that one probably sounded really cheesy, but y'all know I'm a cheeseball anyway, so whatever.)
Yep, that's all I got for tonight. I am super-tired right now, so I am definitely sleeping in! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment