So, I guess I'll just summarize the busy days...or day, really.
Wednesday was actually pretty busy for me. Mom was home, so we ran errands most of the day. We stopped at the post office, the bank, and then I drove to Lewisville/Clemmons for an appointment with our insurance agent, and I got added onto our insurance plan and all that good stuff. Then, we drove to the mall, and I went into Forever 21 looking for a black lace shirt to wear with my black strapless dress (also known as my LBD, little black dress).
So, I tried a couple of options on, and found one I liked, and then we paid and headed for Rack Room shoes. I needed a pair of black heels to go with said dress, but guess what? I have freaking kid's feet! I can't even fit into a women's size 6! So, all the pretty shoes wouldn't fit, and the only ones that would fit were the babyish ones in the kid's section. Needless to say, I did not get any shoes... :(
And then we went to Casanova's, and as we were driving, the snow started to fall! And so I drove in blowing snow for a little while, which was pretty cool. So, we got to Casanova's, and picked up some coffee beans (their "Romeo & Juliet" blend, which I used today and loved). And we ordered some hot drinks to sip when we got home.
Then, we chilled for a while at the house, and watched Oprah, and then Mom, Quinn, and I went to my grandmother's house. We picked up McDonald's to take over for dinner, and we ate and watched some tv, and then Dad came over. And we watched a little more tv and then headed home and watched some more tv...haha.
So, today, I woke up later than I wanted to, and went straight to working on my laptop, because the night before, the battery light was blinking even though it was charged and plugged in. I ended up trying a couple of things, and it ended up going away kinda on its own. I had lunch, and then washed the dishes, and then, of course, did not feel like doing my homework. But I did, except I almost fell asleep reading...not because the book was boring or anything, I was just tired.
When I finally got my homework done, I waited around until Mom got home, and we ended up making coffee. I went back into my room while Mom watched a movie downstairs and Quinn worked on his homework. And then, we made dinner, and ate, and watched the news. Dad is coming home pretty late tonight; he's at the Greensboro Coliseum manning the Komen booth at the Figure Skating competition and won't be home until ten or eleven.
So, right now, I'm downstairs, letting Ella run around. I'll be back upstairs in a little while to watch The Office, Community, and 30 Rock, and then that's pretty much it. The next few days are going to be busy...not so much Friday, but Saturday we're going to Greensboro to watch some of the figure skating, and then Dad and I are going to the Wake/Virginia game. And on Sunday, the family is getting together to celebrate my birthday, and then on Monday (my official birthday), the four of us are going to go out to eat to celebrate. And then, hopefully, I'll be able to go try for my license on Tuesday. Unless it rains, which there's a chance of...because I'm not taking my driving test in the rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment