Okay, so maybe it's too early to be on here again, seeing as I just posted yesterday. But, I wanted to mention a few things, since today was pretty cool.
Anyway, I got up this morning, got ready, and went downstairs to watch a movie. I ended up watching Born to Dance, which was...neat. Kinda like Follow The Fleet (what with the navy/sailor theme), but without song-and-dance superstar leads like Fred and Ginger. This one starred Eleanor Powell and James Stewart...who seemed very compatible, except that Eleanor was a trained dancer (I've seen her in The Broadway Melody of 1940, dancing with Fred Astaire) and Jimmy was not. But, what I love is that while Eleanor's singing was dubbed by another singer, Jimmy's is his own.
This is one of the funnier numbers...
So, I thought that was cool. Anyway, I watched that, then came upstairs and had lunch, then chilled in my room until Mom came home, and we went out to the post office to mail a couple of things. And then, we came home, had a snack, and watched Oprah, and then Mom left for work. I made dinner, and Quinn and I ate, and watched the news. Dad came home later than usual because of a meeting, so he had dinner, and then we all watched some tv.
I washed the dishes, and then let Ella out while I watched The Singing Bee, which, oddly enough, still comes on, but now it's on CMT, and most of the songs are country. But, still cool. And then, Mom came home, and we watched Modern Family, and that was pretty much it for the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment