Today was pretty much the same. I watched Annie Hall, which was another Best Picture winner, so I think I'm up to 36 out of 83, so almost halfway. Mom came home late, and I had french onion soup for lunch, and then we went over to Target for a few items...hand soap, allergy medicine for Quinn, and cosmetics for Mom. I went along just to get out of the house. And what do you know, I bought (well, Mom bought it for me) a swimsuit. Okay, I'm an idiot to buy a swimsuit in April, when it's still 50 degrees out and I'm not even close to thinking about summer. But whatever.
So, anyway, we came home, and chilled, and I started reading The Hunger Games, because Mom's co-worker read it and said it was really good, so she gave us the book to read. And then, Mom left for work, and Dad came home, and we had dinner, and then watched tv. And then, I washed the dishes and let Ella out, and when Mom got home, we watched CSI: NY, and that's pretty much it.
Dang, another short post...oh well. Happy April Fools Day! :)

2 comments:
Ahh! That bikini is SO cute! :D
Thanks! :)
Post a Comment