So, Monday was kinda...well, boring. Nothing much went on besides the usual stuff. And watching Oprah, but that's not important. So, let's skip Monday.
Tuesday, I got up, got ready, and went downstairs and watched a couple of movies. The Hound of the Baskervilles and The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, both of which were pretty interesting. I think I read The Hound of the Baskervilles when I was in sixth grade, but I didn't remember much of it, so this was a neat referesher.
Holmes (Basil Rathbone), Miss Brandon (Ida Lupino), and Watson (Nigel Bruce)
Anyway, then Mom came home, and we chilled for a while, prepped for dinner, and then Mom left, I finished the dinner stuff, Dad came home, and we ate and watched some tv. Then, I did tha dishes, and went downstairs to let Ella out and watched The Voice, which was actually pretty interesting. And that was it for the night.
Today, I got up, got ready, and went downstairs to watched The Lost Weekend, a Best Picture winner. I didn't think I'd like it all that much, but actually, it was pretty interesting, for a movie about a man suffering from alcoholism. And wouldn't you know, the bartender, Nat, is Howard Da Silva, aka Ben Franklin from 1776, except very much younger and not in period clothing.
Anywho, now I'm just chilling, waiting for Mom to get home so we can start the dinner stuff, and then Dad is picking up my grandmother so she can have dinner with us, and I think that's pretty much it for the night except for watching that "Inside The Royal Wedding" thing that's on tonight...by the way, Mom and I are getting up at 4:00am on Friday to watch the coverage of the wedding. Yes, we know we're crazy. Lol.
Um, on the agenda for the next few days...I'm babysitting on Friday night, then Mom and I are going to have a girls weekend (because Dad and Quinn are going to Danville for a RC tanking thing). So, we're getting mani/pedis and going out to dinner and all that good stuff. And then, I'm babysitting my mom's co-worker's son, Nathan, (who I've babysat before), on Tuesday evening, so I'm almost going back-to-back...so we'll see how that goes.
Um, on the agenda for the next few days...I'm babysitting on Friday night, then Mom and I are going to have a girls weekend (because Dad and Quinn are going to Danville for a RC tanking thing). So, we're getting mani/pedis and going out to dinner and all that good stuff. And then, I'm babysitting my mom's co-worker's son, Nathan, (who I've babysat before), on Tuesday evening, so I'm almost going back-to-back...so we'll see how that goes.
_NRFPT_01.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment