So, on Friday, I got up at 3:45am, and went out into the living room, and sat with Mom and Quinn and watched the royal wedding.
Can I pretty please have her dress?
And so, we watched everything, and then Mom and Quinn went back to sleep, and I stayed up to watch the kiss on the balcony, as is tradition now with royal weddings.
And then, I promptly went back to bed, and slept until 1:00. Then, I got up, got ready, had lunch, Mom and I watched Oprah, and then she left for work. And I waited around for Dad to come home, and then he drove me over for my babysitting job. And let me tell you, it was a lot easier than the last time I went over there.
I got there at 7:00, the parents left, and we played around with Zhu Zhu pets and magic sets and stuff for a while, and then I put in a Scooby Doo dvd, and Malcolm made a house out of paper. When we finished all that, I put Malcolm down (his parents had asked that I put him down first, so that Watson felt like getting to stay up was his reward, after the meltdown last time). So, I read Malcolm a story, and then cut the lights and told him a story until he was out, which took no time at all. And then, I put Watson down, which took all of ten minutes.
And then, I went out into the living room, cleaned up a bit, and then pulled out the book I wanted to start, called Falling in Love with English Boys. I think I felt the British vibe that day, what with the royal wedding and all, and that may have swayed my choice in reading material. So, I finished about 50 pages of that, and then waited around for the parents to get back at 11:00. When they did, I collected my money, thanked them, and left, and then promptly came home and went to bed.
Dad and Quinn left for Danville early Saturday morning, so when I got up, they were already gone. Mom and I went out and ran some errands, and then came home, had doughnuts, and then went to Miss Nails for pedicures. Mom got a manicure, while I got a design put on my nails...
And then, we went home and chilled, and watched some recorded tv, and then went to La Carreta for dinner, which was good. And then, we drove up to Party City, so Mom could get a few things, and then we stopped at Target on the way home for a couple of things. And then, we came home, and watched The Next Three Days, which was really awesome, and then, I cleaned Ella's cage. And I think we watched CSI: NY after that, and then headed to bed.
Today, I got up, got ready, and Mom and I went to lunch at Frank's with my aunt. And we had a good time talking and eating and all that. And then, we went back to her house, and had mint chocolate pudding, which she had done up in these little glass cups, with crushed Thin Mints on top, a sprig of mint stuck into it, and a popsicle stick with "mint" written on it stuck into it. So, they looked like little mint plants in a patch of dirt...really cute, actually.
And then, we talked a bit, and then Mom and I left to go get our grocery shopping done. We got home, unloaded the groceries, and then planted a couple of flowers and some cucumber plants. And then, we chilled for a while, and watched The Bone Collector, which was pretty good, and then Dad and Quinn came home, and we had tacos for dinner. We got to talking, and apparently, Quinn won a tank battle, and Dad sang "Forget You" over the microphone while he was waiting to announce a tank battle. Yeah, they're both a little crazy. Anyway, I let Ella out after that, and that's pretty much it.
On the agenda for the next few days...I'm babysitting on Tuesday evening, but I think that's it for the time being.


No comments:
Post a Comment