So, I kinda have a bit to recap...
Thursday - Normal day, I guess. Watched a movie called Midnight, which was cute, then chilled until Mom came home. Dinner, tv, and all that was just as it normally is.
Friday - Mom got home at noon, and I went out by myself to run some errands. First, to the bank, to deposit some money, then to AC Moore for some supplies, then to the mall, where I bought a t-shirt from Hollister and a dress from Forever 21. And I stopped at Starbucks for a strawberry smoothie. I came home, and we chilled for a little while, watched Oprah, and prepped the dinner stuff. And the rest of the night was pretty much normal.
Saturday - Mom and I had doughnuts for breakfast, and while we were eating, the Fed Ex guy came to the door with a package for Mom. Apparently, Dad had ordered chocolate-covered strawberries for her, which were really pretty. (They turned out to be pretty delicious, too). Then went to Enchanted Cottage to do some shopping, and then we went to the grocery store to pick up everything for the week. Then, we came home, put the groceries away, had lunch, and then Mom and Quinn went to a craft show thing with my aunt. Dad got home from Race for the Cure at about 4:00, and Mom and Quinn got home a little while later.
Then, Dad and I left for the Dash game. I saw a ton of Hanes people...most from the RJR group who was performing at the gate and who sand the national anthem. So, we spent the evening on the party deck, had a bite to eat (I had a chicken sandwich, potato salad, and a cookie), and watched the game. Dad talked with a couple of Komen people...and they already started talking about next year's race, which happens to fall on Cinco De Mayo. And then, the game was over, and we headed home, and I cleaned Ella's cage before going to bed.
Sunday - We had Mother's Day brunch with Mom and Granny, opened gifts, then watched a little tv before Dad took Granny home. Then, Mom, Quinn, and I went for a walk at the trail behind HBI, and we saw a ton of little critters...turtles, fish, and frogs in the pond, ducks, geese, and even these little things that looked like hamsters (they kept running into the bushes, so we couldn't really get a good look at them).
Then, we came home, and Quinn washed Mom's car, while Mom and I sat outside and watched him. I ended up cleaning the windows, to save time. Then, we went inside, and made chicken enchiladas for dinner, and once those finally came out of the oven, and then rice was done, we loaded up our plates, and had dinner while we watched The King's Speech, which I thought was really amazing. Quite a neat film. And then, I let Ella out, and we chilled a bit before heading to bed.
On the agenda for the next few days...nothing much. Oh well, such is life.
No comments:
Post a Comment