Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I Won't Dance, Don't Ask Me...

So, Monday was good. Mainly chilled for the day, watched On The Beach, which was neat. Relaxed during the evening.

Tuesday was a little more interesting. I got up, got ready, went downstairs and watched Dark Journey, and I got so confused with the plot line, what with all the spying and counter-spying and who was working for who and whatnot. But, I watched it through anyway. Then, I had lunch, washed the dishes, and chilled for the afternoon with Mom. We picked up the truck from my aunt's, and then I drove over to my mom's co-worker's house to babysit her son, Nathan.

It was pretty fun. He played a little on this typing tv game, and then I made him dinner, and he ate. And then, we watched Shrek the Third, and had a couple of snacks. I was going to put him to bed, as instructed, at 7:30, but they came home early, so I ended up leaving about 7:15, 45 minutes earlier than I expected. But, she still paid me for the three hours I was scheduled for, which was nice. So, I came home, and had dinner, and then watched The Voice, and talked with Mom when she came home. And then, I went into my bedroom, and ended up watching Roberta online, which was pretty cute.



I had that song stuck in my head the whole day today...

Anyway, today, I got up, got ready, and Mom, Quinn, and I took the truck back to my aunt's, then headed off to Accessorize This, and we let Mom pick out a couple of things for her Mother's Day gift, and I ended up getting a cute little ring. Then, we went over to Casanova's and got coffee beans, coffee drinks, and goodies, and snacked on those before heading home.

Quinn and I went back out to Target to get a couple of Mother's Day cards, and then we went over our homeschool final testing scores with Mom . I did pretty well, my only weakness being science, and I think that was just because I couldn't pull information out of my brain that I had learned years ago. Quinn did pretty well, too. Then, we talked some about next year's curriculum, and then we played some Bananagrams before Mom left for work.

I fixed dinner, and Dad got home, and we ate, and then watched some tv. I washed the dishes, and then let Ella out, and watched Criminal Minds, and then ended up re-watching again when Mom got home.

No comments: